Please see below for a collection of resources that may be helpful before or after your course. They can be opened in your browser or downloaded if you would like to refer to them at a later time. They include:
- Technical Setup Guidelines: Helpful tips for accessing the virtual classroom and troubleshooting technical difficulties.
- Participant Handout: This handout can be used during class to follow along with the instructor or used after class to review information and concepts included in your training.
- Course Slides: These slides can be used after class to review information and concepts included in your training.
- Nasal Naloxone Demonstration: Refer to this video for a brief review of the steps involved in administering nasal naloxone.
- Frequently Asked Questions: A collection of questions asked by participants in many of our classes.